A very complicated bug watcher.
I have reported these bugs. To keep an overview of the open bugs, I list them here. Bugs that I didn't report can be listed here and are clearly distinguished with the word (OTHER). They are probably listed here because they affect me.
- Bug 11595 - Notepad++ freezes if native application changes a file it has open (OTHER)
- Bug 24289 - Office Word 2007 : Drag from native apps, drop to word doesn't work (OTHER)
Bug 27992 - Pazera Free Audio Extractor - Shift problem
Bug 27993 - Pazera Free Audio Extractor - Directory problem
Bug 34809 - WinDirStat: command line here (right click on file) doesn't work
- Bug 31034 - RockMelt browser not usable
- Bug 31145 - WinDirStat right clicking on a directory and selecting properties says "invalid parameter"
- Bug 33218 - Window issues with Maxthon 22.214.171.1240 installer
Bug 33219 - Maxthon 4.0 fails to start
- Bug 37400 - RockMelt browser installer fails, winemenubuilder.exe crashes
- Bug 28457 - Gecko incorrectly renders Skype's login page (affects Skype 5.5 and higher) (OTHER)
Bug 37800 - Skype 6.14 fails to start (fatal error, Wininet.dll)(CLOSED as invalid)
- Bug 37559 - Skype cannot access audio devices (OTHER)
- Bug 37565 - Skype crashes trying to chat with anyone (OTHER)
Bug 38121 - Spelling mistake - Select registry component on BugZilla
Bug 38122 - Spelling mistake in Dutch crash dialog
- Bug 37418 - Unable to paste images from linux clipboard to Wine apps workspace (affects Photoshop, Powerpoint etc.)
- Bug 38626 - Word 2007 image text mode wrapping menu hides after a few seconds
- Bug 7372 - Can't copy and paste between native apps (e.g., Open Office, Firefox, Gimp) and some Wine apps (affects Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Powerpoint, Excel) (OTHER)
- (wine-import-extensions) Bug 1 - wine-import-extensions: tempfile command not found
- (winetricks) Bug 613 mspaint download broken again
Ubuntu & Launchpad
This bug reporting system requires an account to see the bug report.